What material/thread count are the sheets?
- Our sheets are made of a luxurious high thread count microfiber.
- Microfiber is a high strength micro-polyester yarn used in the production of many products in the clothing, upholstery, and bed linen industry.
- Microfiber bed sheets are long-lasting, easily washable, wrinkle resistant, stain resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, affordable, very soft, and luxurious.
- Experience the comfort and luxury.
Where are our sheets manufactured?
- Our sheets are manufactured and packaged in China.
What are the color choices for the sheet sets and pillow cases?
- Aqua, Black, Burgundy, Camel, Chocolate, Cream, Eggplant, Gray, Green, Light Brown, Navy, Royal Blue, Rust, Sage, Silver, and White.
What sizes do you offer? What is included in the sheet sets? What is the pocket depth?
- We currently do NOT offer TWIN XL or SPLIT Sheet Sets for specialty beds;however, we are happy to assist you in a discounted purchase of three sets (1 King + 2 Twins) to make it work.
- Twin Sheet Set: includes 1-Flat, 1-Fitted, and 1-Standard Pillowcase. Dimensions: Flat sheet 66” x 96”, Fitted sheet 39” x 75”, Pillow case 21” x 30”.
- Full Sheet Set: includes 1-Flat, 1-Fitted, 2-Standard Pillowcases. Dimensions: Flat sheet 81” x 96”, Fitted sheet 54” x 75”, 2-Pillow cases 20” x 30”.
- Queen Sheet Set: includes 1-Flat, 1-Fitted, 2-Standard Pillowcases. Dimensions: Flat sheet 90” x 102”, Fitted sheet 60” x 80”, 2-Pillow cases 20” x 30”.
- King Sheet Set: includes 1-Flat, 1-Fitted, 2-King Pillow cases. Dimensions: Flat sheet 102” x 105”, Fitted sheet 78” x 80”, 2-Pillow cases 20” x 40”.
- Cal. King Sheet Set: includes 1-Flat, 1-Fitted, 2-King Pillow cases. Dimensions: Flat sheet 102” x 105”, Fitted sheet 72” x 84”, 2-Pillow cases 20” x 40”.
- All of our fitted sheets have 16" pockets.
Please contact us with your order number, which items you need to return, and the return reason. We will give you a return authorization number and the proper return address.
You may return an item for refund or replacement within 30 days of the shipment date, provided that the item has not been used. Used or opened items may be exchanged for replacement within 90 days in case of any manufacturer defect.
When you return an item, please include the return authorization number, a copy of the original packing slip, and the reason for the return. We recommend using a trackable shipping service. To expedite your refund, please provide us your return tracking number. You may want to insure your return; we cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected returns.
Return shipping is customer's responsibility, and any shipping charges paid are non-refundable.
A credit will be issued and will appear on your billing statement once the return is processed.